JANET COLLECTION 2X MAMBO STRAIGHT GODDESS LOCS 20"
Janet Collection 2x Mambo Straight Goddess Locs 20"
- 15 strands
General Care for Synthetic Hair
- The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair.
- Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style.
- Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry.
- Never brush or comb when hair is wet.
- Never use blow dryer.
If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed
comb working from the bottom toward the top.
If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray-then comb.
You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks.
Use fingers to comb gently.
Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
HAIR MAY TANGLE IF GENERAL CARE DIRECTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY.