- Mix shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture directly on the scalp between the parts in cornrow base.
- Massage the entire scalp to release any dirt or product build up. Rinse thoroughly.
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the top.
- For curly hair: Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Wash the hair with Syn. shampoo in luck warm water.
- Apply conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water. Do not rub
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Air dry.